A chain of live beer stores contacted Yasno Research & Consulting Group in order to clarify for itself a number of issues related to the peculiarities of live beer consumption and consumer preferences.
- Why do consumers choose live beer?
- What does a consumer feel, what needs are fulfilled when he/she drinks live beer?
- By what criteria is it determined that live beer is of good quality?
- What are the most popular beers?
- Do they buy beer snacks? Which ones?
- Who buys live beer in specialized stores?
- How are live beer stores evaluated and perceived?
- What are the reasons why visitors refuse to visit beer stores?
An online survey has become the best research method for solving the assigned tasks.
The survey involved 174 respondents – residents of Kharkiv who are regular consumers of live beer.
The study resulted in an understanding of consumer behavior in choosing live beer as well as a detailed portrait of consumers. For example, when choosing a specialized store, a customer evaluates it by its cleanliness, the availability of the type of beer he/she needs, and the number of visitors. The choice of a store is also greatly influenced by the recommendations of friends, convenient location, product range, taste, quality of beer, and reasonable price.
An online survey has become the best research method for solving the client’s tasks. The survey involved 174 respondents – residents of Kharkiv, Ukraine who are regular consumers of live beer. We have analyzed the consumer’s behavior and the perception of the image of stores. Get in touch with us to conduct a survey in Kharkiv, Kiev, Odessa, Lviv, Dnipro, Ukraine.
Describe your project and we will contact you as soon as possible
Your request has been sent!